Meet, Network and Discuss Operational Requirements with the International Maritime Search and Rescue Community
Maritime Search and Rescue delivers an international forum for Coast Guards, Governments, response agencies, regulatory bodies, ship operators from over 20 countries to meet with industry organisations to discuss current and future operational MSAR requirements.
Now in its 3rd year, Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 will once again bring together the international MSAR community in Helsinki, Finland to discover the latest innovations, solutions and capabilities from industry.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 will enable you to meet senior navy leaders and showcase your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Conference sponsorship packages include speaking opportunities within the main two-day conference programme. Exhibition only packages provide a space for your organisation to demonstrate its expertise and meet end users during the networking breaks. All packages provide full all-access delegate passes.
Benefits of participating at Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 Include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet, network and influence senior MSAR end users from across the procurement and operational chain
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at the must-attend international MSAR event
“The event has been excellent. The quality of leads has been absolutely brilliant.” - Paul Forster, Head of UAV Operations, Martek Marine