Meet, Network and Discuss Operational Requirements with Senior SAR Professionals
Maritime Search and Rescue is the only meeting to bring together senior search and rescue
professionals from across the world to meet, network and do business with industry organisations
providing innovative equipment and capabilities for specialised rescue operations.
Now in its 3 rd year, Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 will focus on increasing capabilities for
operations in austere environments. This could be via the newest innovative equipment or
increasing preparation for specialised rescue operations, including but not limited to oil spills and
Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 Highlights Include:
- 150+ Attendees
- 71% Procurement Decision Makers
- 21 Countries Represented
- 21 Senior Level Speakers
- 11 Sponsors and Exhibitors
We use our extensive database and marketing outreach programme to deliver the entire
procurement and operational buying chain.
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 will enable you to meet senior SAR professionals and showcase
your products, solutions and capabilities in an intimate environment. The exhibition room will host
all networking breaks allowing you to network and discuss new business opportunities.
Benefits of participating at Maritime Search and Rescue 2018 include:
- Align your brand as a thought-leader
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Meet and influence senior SAR professionals
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and receive immediate feedback
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
- Be seen at this must-attend industry event
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Maritime Search and Rescue 2018.